Question from Liv

Tell Yvonne – her grandson should be able to get an IEP (individual ed plan) via special ed dept in his district & receive tutoring for free to finish classes. Absolutely justified. Should inlude over the summer if he needs to catch up. Start process by requesting ppt mtg from principal & by law they have to respond.