Question from deb

Rosie – for Sonia – Sonia, call a local crisis line. The social workers can help you get help for your son. Ask them to get him into Franciscan’s in Brighton for an eval. It is the feeder to McLean’s which is the best in the state. they helped my (adopted) son when he was having a hard time. good luck.